THE DATER'S BILL OF RIGHTS
- Every dater has the right be treated with dignity, respect, and honesty by their fellow daters.
- It is the right of a dater to decline to date, or discontinue to date, any person, for any reason, at any
The reason for such a decision need be no more than "I feel that we are not the right match and that there is someone better out there for both of us."
The presentation of this message, and any reply, must be made with dignity, respect, and honesty as stated in Right #1.
- Daters agree to be honest and forthright in their interactions. They agree to provide accurate information regarding relationship status, age, expectations and goals, and any other pertinent commitment-related information when asked.
- All daters have the right to experience a dating style that meets with their expectations and
Daters who like to flirt should date others who like to flirt. Daters who prefer deep, authentic connection should only date those who feel likewise.
Therefore, it is both a dater’s right and responsibility to ascertain whether their dating styles are aligned before dating commences.
- It is the right and responsibility of every dater to fully declare their ultimate desired
end goal of the dating process – whether that is just dating, a committed long-term relationship, or anything between.
Such a declaration should be made within an online profile, and if not, must be stated in full upon request. Any discussions must be undertaken with dignity, respect and honesty, as required by Right #1.
By selecting the checkbox below and entering my first name and email, I hereby adopt, and promise to abide by, the Dater's Bill of Rights.
I agree to date by these rules
*Your ceritifate and cerification number will be sent to you by email.
Team Bloved would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to Sherry, Alexandra, Jean-Claude, Bonnie, Cliff, and Enlai for their outstanding efforts in helping to craft the Dater's Bill of Rights and launch the Lovalution!